We are an entity authorised to audit financial statements based on the resolution of the National Chamber of Certified Auditors (Krajowa Rada Biegłych Rewidentów) dated 1 September 2009. Therefore, the core business of our company is auditing and other assurance services, reserved for Certified Auditors . In this particular area, we have the most experience, gained at the largest companies providing professional advisory services (the so-called BIG4).
In our work we rely both on the Polish Standards on Auditing as well as International Standards on Auditing and our own audit methodology that was worked out thanks to our professional practice. The metodology is focused on busines risk identification – this approach allows a better understanding of the business of our Clients, which in addition to typical audit adjustments, can also identify the real risks that our Clients may face and the ability to manage these risks in the future. An additional benefit of our methodology is an increased efficeincy of audit procedures and thus a reduction of fee for performing them.
Audit and review of financial statements:
We perform audits and reviews of financial statements prepared in accordance with the Polish Accounting Act, International Financial Reporting Standards (IAS / IFRS ) as well as US GAAP. These services include following:
• audit of financial statements
• audit of consolidated financial statements of groups
• review of interim financial statements
• audit and review of consolidation packages
The audit team that cooperates with you always consists of an independent auditor and, where necessary, a sufficient number of assistants. The advantages of our services is also a constant contact of your entity’s employees with the auditor and the opportunity to consult all issues and questions that arise while preparing financial statements.
A quick and easy way to get a preliminary fee for auditing financial statements of your company is filling in the short form in the Inquiry Form .
Other attestation services:
Other assurance and attestation services, that we perform, are carried out in accordance with the Polish Standards on Auditing and international standards (including ISAE 3000 Assurance Engagements Other Than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information). They include in particular:
• audit of EU projects and programs
• audit of projects financed from public funds
• examination of mergers and restructuring plans of companies
• selected audit procedures agreed with the Client
• audit of the entity’s IT environment (including systems for compliance with the Polish Accounting Act and the Law on the protection of personal data)
• verification of the correctness of new accounting system implementation and data migration
Our audit Clients:
In the last three years we provided audit services to entities operating in various business sectors, including:
- entities from Allianz Group
- entities form Cognor Group
- Politechnika Śląska
- Unimięs Sp. z o.o.
- Unimot Express Group
- Wasko S.A.